Intern International’s internships are designed to strengthen the skills and knowledge of the UK intern and of the people they will work with whilst abroad. We believe these internships will equip our interns and their overseas colleagues with enhanced cultural knowledge and skills suitable for a prosperous career in the global future.
Intern International provides safe, reputable and valuable internships suitable for young adults in the UK. The service we provide includes:
- A 10-month paid internship position as a Language Teaching Assistant at a school in Bangkok.
- Safe and comfortable accommodation in Bangkok within close commuting distance to your internship location
- Ongoing management from the UK with frequent contact through email and telephone and annual visits from an Intern International representative
- The opportunity to intern with a friend (see below for details)
- Basic training in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and an introduction to the skills you will need.
- Assistance and guidance in booking flights, acquiring a visa and other pre-departure essentials.
- A short introduction to living and working in Thailand, including a workshop on Thai language and culture
- Personalised references and a certificate of internship completion to boost your CV and assist you once you finish your internship
Many international internship positions require applicants to hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher education equivalent, however, our paid internships are designed for students with A-levels or equivalent tertiary education qualifications - making an internship with Intern International the perfect way to fill a gap-year or gain work experience before entering employment.
We like to encourage applicants to intern with a friend. Sharing your living and working experience abroad can be safer, less daunting and a lot more fun! If you and a friend apply together we will ensure that you intern at the same school and live together or very close to one another. If you apply alone but would prefer to share your experience with another intern we can pair you with someone with similar interests so that you can make a new friend and experience life in Thailand together.
To apply to intern with a friend fill out the relevant section of the application form and we will do the rest!